Pre Primary – Next education
• Early learning program starts from 2.5 yrs. – 6 yrs.
• Mainly focuses on promoting Child’s linguistically, physically, intellectually, socially and emotionally. Suggested by National Curriculum frame work.
• The series also strengthens and reinforces the concepts learn at school through work sheets and assignments. It promotes both gross motor and fine motor skills.
Primary – X Seed.
• X Seed is a research-based academic program for schools that builds thinking skills and problem solving confidence in children. X Seed children ask more questions, can write their own words, like doing word problems in mathematics, can complete their homework on their own, and are not afraid to speak up in English, persist longer in solving problems, and score well on tests.
SECONDARY-OLYMPIAD CURRICULUM (Grade VI to X)
The awareness about the chapters of all the 5 syllabi.
The depth of the subject.
The improvement of grasping abilities.
The improvement of understanding abilities.
• Geetanjali School, by itself is well known for its programs, as its curriculum is outstanding in teaching and bringing out the good output, reflecting wisdom in wide perspective in the student.
• Weekly CDF [Concepts, Definitions, Formulae] and JEE tests.
• Rectification by discussing the mistakes committed by the student.
• Life skills & Personality development classes etc. makes the student to think out of the box, bringing in him/her the overall development.